What kind of personal data do we collect?
CANDIDATE DATA: In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, we need to process certain information about you. We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details, employment history and emergency contacts (and of course you may choose to share other relevant information with us). Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions.
CLIENT DATA: If you are a SalesNet customer, we need to collect and use information about you, or individuals at your organisation, in the course of providing you services such as finding Candidates who are the right fit for you or your organisation.
SUPPLIER DATA: We need a small amount of information from our Suppliers to ensure that things run smoothly. We need contact details of relevant individuals at your organisation so that we can communicate with you. We also need other information such as your bank details so that we can pay for the services you provide (if this is part of the contractual arrangements between us).
PEOPLE WHOSE DATA WE RECEIVE FROM CANDIDATES SUCH AS REFEREES: In order to provide Candidates with suitable employment opportunities safely and securely and to provide for every eventuality for them we need some basic background information. We only ask for very basic contact details, so that we can get in touch with you for a reference.
How do we collect your personal data?
- CANDIDATE DATA: There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data:
1. Directly from you; and
2. From third parties.
- CLIENT DATA: There are two main ways in which we collect your personal data:
1 Directly from you; and
2 From third parties (e.g. our Candidates) and other limited sources (e.g. online and offline media).
- To the extent that you access our website or read or click on an email from us, we may also collect certain data automatically or through you providing it to us.
- SUPPLIER DATA: We collect your personal data during the course of our work with you.
How do we use your personal data?
- CANDIDATE DATA: The main reason for using your personal details is to help you find employment or other work roles that might be suitable for you. The more information we have about you, your skillset and your ambitions, the more bespoke we can make our service.
- CLIENT DATA: The main reason for using information about Clients is to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly. This involves identifying Candidates who we think will be the right fit for you or your organisation.
- SUPPLIER DATA: The main reasons for using your personal data is to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly, and to comply with legal requirements.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- CANDIDATE DATA: We may share your personal data with various parties, in various ways and for various reasons. Primarily we will share your information with prospective employers to increase your chances of securing the job you want.
- CLIENT DATA: We will share your data to ensure that we provide you with a suitable pool of Candidates.
- SUPPLIER DATA: Unless you specify otherwise, we may share your information with any of our group companies and associated third parties such as our service providers and organisations to whom we provide services.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We care about protecting your information. That’s why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data. All data is recorded and protection on our cloud-based CRM.
How can you access, amend or take back the personal data that you have given to us?
- Even if we already hold your personal data, you still have various rights in relation to it. To get in touch about these, please contact us. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of any applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
- Right to object: If we are using your data because we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests to do so, and you do not agree, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be allowed to extend this period in certain cases.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have obtained your consent to process your personal data for certain activities (for example, for profiling your suitability for certain roles), or consent to market to you, you may withdraw your consent at any time.